Freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
I am soooo coolllddd I could...be cold. But serisously I dont know why it is so cold right now but it is, I woke up this morning and went out the check my car and frost every inch on it, to make that better 6:00 AM is really early and still dark and it was FOGGY this morning.

So im driving to school in this fog with my car that took forever to warm up, and I pick up my friend and then head to school. Naturally my school is in the city so it doesnt have a parking lot (except for teachers, and only a valient few students have pulled off parking there) and then I have to walk the next 1/2 mile to the darn building...in the cold.

Anyways thats just a stupid little story...atleast I dont live up North anymore in MN where it is retartedly cold.

ever been so cold that you can chuck water into the air and it freezes so fast that it vaporises? i have. how would you like to walk to school 1/2 a mile on glare ice? you whant cold? come up here.

Haha, dont worry man I lived in Minnesota for 7 years. MN has a lower temp average than alaska too. Trees would crack and pop im my yard, you could spit and it would freeze before it hit the ground. Pretty nasty. Dont worry I have seen my share of cold weather.

Minnesota eh :p

You shoulda been up here the last week. Wonderful weather. Rain that freezes the instant it touches the ground, raining pea sized ice pellets (not hail, more sleet like) and just friggin cold weather!

Oh yeah, and it is awesome to do that vaporizing thing. It's friggin sweet!

But I still love MN :D

Yea, how about those thunderstorms in January huh? That was kind of nutso. I broke a shovel yesterday shoveling the snow. Kinda crazy. I love Minnesota, but I wish we had winters like we used to, with a crap ton of snow, but we're getting screwed.

I live in Sacramnto california and we have hot in the summer(above 100*F sometimes) and in the winter it gets pretty cold bet no snow ever, we have a little frost though and right now its like 50*F

Ice and Snow

In a winter weather advisiory until noonish tommorow.
At least it's only a four block walk to work.

toxicity_27 said:
Yea, how about those thunderstorms in January huh? That was kind of nutso. I broke a shovel yesterday shoveling the snow. Kinda crazy. I love Minnesota, but I wish we had winters like we used to, with a crap ton of snow, but we're getting screwed.

I think it was the year that I left, a tornado came came through my area...

ahh yes and that happened a couple of times and the storms used to be outrageous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom