Freebie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
I'm sure a lot of us have spare crap laying around, that we have no use for anymore. I myself being one. This will be a FREE ITEM thread. There will be rules!

• Keep it clean! Nothing that can get one in trouble.
  • Don't take more than you deserve. Let others have a chance!
  • Asking for postage/shipping is acceptable.
  • (Feel free to add to these!)
  • If you receive something, and it's not as described, or doesn't work properly, don't complain! It was free in the first place.
  • If you receive an item, please try to contribute to the thread, but giving some. *This is not a must, but would be HIGHLY appreciated.
I have 2 things.
  • Grand Theft Auto IV for PC *Has been installed before, but should install and register just fine.
  • GRID for PC *Same as above, has been installed before. Should install just fine.
I will ask postage on these, unless you just want the install media (disks), and key code. If you want the boxes/manuals/ect. I will ask for postage.

Re: Tech-Forums' Freebie Thread

Has this thread been given the ok by the gods? Just thinking, if someone needs something they can always post in the BST area, how is this thread different/better?

Nice idea... I think hardforum has simliar thread.

@soul: people don't go looking in the BST area to get free stuff... Or to just give stuff away for free. At least I don't (usually). So I think a thread like this is a pretty good idea.

Has this thread been given the ok by the gods? Just thinking, if someone needs something they can always post in the BST area, how is this thread different/better?

No it hasn't, but this can always be closed/deleted, if seen fit. Many people don't need the stuff in the freebie thread, but if they see it, they could find use for it, or just want it to have it. I suppose threads could be made, if someone needed something.

Yeah, I guess so. orrite then, I'll compile a list of all the stuff I've got spare when I get home :)

Yeah umm i think getting an Okay from the Administration and possibly the person who owns the site might have been a good idea. Cause umm yeah those rules are just a bit too vague and dont cover jack.

Nothing that can get 1 into trouble. That means nothing when you take international laws into account. What is legal for Soul is not legal for me and so on. Who even says that the items can be shipped internationally legally? So yeah there is that one to contend with.

Just take for example your 2 items. You said you installed them. So you must have used the serial. Are you sure it is legal and within the TOU for the game to transfer ownership to someone else?

Let me make this perfectly clear. I have no issues with a "Frrebie Thread". But if it is going to be done, it should be done properly with everything taken into account.

^I thought you'd have a say in this thread pretty soon :p lol

Mak's right though, that's the reason I was asking earlier about whether this thread had be ok'd by the admins. Proper rules need to be set, as they will be policed by the mods on the forum, and trading stuff, let alone trading internationally for FREE, is always more complicated than a standard buy/sell routine.

Yeah umm i think getting an Okay from the Administration and possibly the person who owns the site might have been a good idea. Cause umm yeah those rules are just a bit too vague and dont cover jack.

Nothing that can get 1 into trouble. That means nothing when you take international laws into account. What is legal for Soul is not legal for me and so on. Who even says that the items can be shipped internationally legally? So yeah there is that one to contend with.

Just take for example your 2 items. You said you installed them. So you must have used the serial. Are you sure it is legal and within the TOU for the game to transfer ownership to someone else?

Let me make this perfectly clear. I have no issues with a "Frrebie Thread". But if it is going to be done, it should be done properly with everything taken into account.

I guess you are very correct. :p I'm not used to having a forum so "strictly" moderated. Not that it's a bad thing.

i think that you should give that copy of GTA 4 to me 95BlackGA, if and when this is approved lol. If it is approved im sure i can find some stuff laying around that i could put up. But i would most likely charge postage for anything that would require a box to be shipped.

I have a Cooler Master V10 if someone wants it. I've taken it apart and tried a few different sized Peltiers with it, but it's back to it's original specifications.
v10side1jx1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom