Free software from school FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will get it in 2 months once I enter full time CS classes. When next quarter starts I get it so I play the waiting game.

Sucks that some of you guys either don't get Windows 7 at all or just the 32 bit version. I got both, used 64 for myself and gave 32 to my brother.

Sucks that some of you guys either don't get Windows 7 at all or just the 32 bit version. I got both, used 64 for myself and gave 32 to my brother.

You'd just have to find somebody with a 64bit disc and use that, because on Vista/7, keys are interchangeable on either architecture.

Well I finally got a reply and I have "ordered" the software and got the product key..but how do i download it? Everything that refers to downloading leads me back to the same page :\

EDIT:

i can download the 32bit but not the 64 bit :\ is there any difference between the 2 downloads?

ahhh okay i read your previous post wrong...the product keys are the same for both 32/64 bit but the installs are different :\ my bad.

it's still not letting me download the 64 bit version :(. Might not even use it :\ seems like to much hassle after reading the terms of use thing when you order it. Can only use while you're taking a course, if you have to re-install you need a new product key...just a big hassle

okay PA finally told me the 64bit isn't available on the website but i can get it through the fileshare :\ ...but i really have no clue what he is talking about lol he gave me part of a url but didn't say what to do with it :\

EDIT: kk i got it now :D yay for free windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom