Free Running

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
I've seen all those before. Crazy, Amazing stuff. If the guy spoke english and could act, he'd certainly be in hollywood. Might as well get paid for something not too many people on this planet can do.

Is that guy half monkey??? Geezzzz

Jackie chan was a parkourist and his English was terrible.

Look at how much he made in Hollywood, not to mention the fame.

Alvin C. - That first one you posted...the music they used is a song my roommate uses in a couple of his films. Pretty sure that's the one from the movie requiem.

On another note about the music......these people need to find ORIGINAL BEATS. I'm getting tired of hearing the same freakin music for all these kinds of videos. You know how many of them use the same popular beats, and oddly enough that same stupid eminem song. JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE!! FIND SOME UNDERGROUND BEATS OR SOMETHING.

Gaara - BAAAAAAKA. The video you posted has been posted here numerous time.................OROKAMONO

There was one video I posted a while, it was a google video called "russian climbing" or something like that. It was very similar to these. I know nubius commented on it.

Gaara - BAAAAAAKA. The video you posted has been posted here numerous time.................OROKAMONO
Yes I know, but if I would have simply posted about freerunning without a video most people wouldn't know what I'm talking about

my friend does Parkour i am up on my baclony its a 15 foot drop from the rails,basicly the hieght of the plam tree next to my balcony.When he is in a hurry or a hot chick passes by he jumps of and gets up like nothing happened and talks to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom