Free PS3 With Every Full HD Sony Bravia TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 40GB is the only version on sale in the UK at the moment. I am not sure if we will get this offer in the UK maybe some kind of simmaler offer but defiantly not for free maybe a half price unit but not for free.

No the TV that OWNs all is made by LG is 60in an 1080p built in hard drive recorder an if you are willing to pay he extra 300 quid a built in sky+ box.

Will do, We might have a chance to clear out our old bravia stock an or Massive surplus of PS3's as a company. For some reason some bright spark thought that the PS3 would be a big seller this chrismas.... Boy where they wrong, i have only sold 5 or 6 of them only one with a package deal TV (old bravia stock new line coming in january or febuary).

Will do, We might have a chance to clear out our old bravia stock an or Massive surplus of PS3's as a company. For some reason some bright spark thought that the PS3 would be a big seller this chrismas.... Boy where they wrong, i have only sold 5 or 6 of them only one with a package deal TV (old bravia stock new line coming in january or febuary).

It's because the ps3 sucks ;)
ya i said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom