Free parts... Really!

in this case does my bro sound older or younger(im only 16)

• OLDER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YOUNGER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you should have a monthy drawing when you send a payment of....lets say 3 dollers for exaple and on the 30th of every month a person is picked and they win whatever prize it was that month

Avalanch3 said:
who would keep all the donated stuff ??

nobody...

sombody could post a question

for example:
asking for an old 32MB stick of ram, and if someone feels like being nice they can pay a few dollars to ship it to them

I have shipped a few items to a couple of TF members. I paid the three/four dollars shipping no problem...

I have some old drives and stuff like that, i hate to throw away because someone could use it. Most of the stuff is practically brand new. I'm an upgradin' fool, so i come up with spare parts from time to time. I'm really not interested in selling the parts, but i'll give it to a worthy cause or someone who needs it.

I'm an old fart compared to most of the members (31 years old). I remember when i made minimum wage and it was tough to come up with the cash for anything. I like to "donate" my parts to others because it makes me happy to help out some younger members. Kinda like a cool big brother. :)

Post your requests, and if i have what you need, i'll send it to ya.

I would like to see a donation thread. I just gave away a bunch of RAM, a CD-drive, and some other outdated items. It would be nice to know it's going to be used for a good cause isntead of just sitting in someone's closet.

O.K pointless Post here,

I think this Idea rocks, I always come into posetion of crap I don't need, instead of chucking it away I can put it up in A forum

This idea has My support, not that this means much

Jake

I forgot the other pc forums that had something like this it was called anandtech.com I think I donated some OLD OLD Ram and it mad me feel good.

I'm definately for it, I can think of so many things that I could contribute and also get to/from this forum.

GrimReaper23 said:
I forgot the other pc forums that had something like this it was called anandtech.com I think I donated some OLD OLD Ram and it mad me feel good.

LOL! did it make you all fuzzy instead :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom