Free MiniBar Sig Images :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuaibao

In Runtime
Mods, please close this thread against replies...dad cancelled internet so I can't further make more sigs. :(

IGNORE THIS THREAD. REDOING ALL IMAGES AGAIN.

Also check out my block forum sigs:
http://techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60267

Introducing MiniBar Sigs:
MiniBar sigs are mini things you can put under your sig.
Free to use.

iuseskype5ry.png

Skype MiniBar sig: use this if you have skype. It is possible to link, the link is "callto://yourskypename" where "yourskypename" is ... your skype name.

iusefirefox2mu.png

The Firefox Minibar sig: use this if you use firefox. Recommended link is to www.getfirefox.com or your SpreadFirefox Referral link.

thunderbird0ne.png

The Thunderbird Minibar sig: use this if you use thunderbird. Recommended link is to www.getthunderbird.com or your Spread Thunderbird refferal link. I don't have one, but I know they exist. If anyone has one, I would be greatful to know how to get one....

iuseopera6xv.png

Opera Minibar Sig: Use this if you have opera. Recommended link is www.opera.com.

iusewindows9ud.png

The I Use Windows Minibar Sig: use this if you use windows. Recommended link is www.windows.com or www.microsoft.com.

iuseapple7ez.png

The I Use Apple Minibar Sig: use this if you use apple. recommended link is www.apple.com.

If you want to use more than two, or already have

the maximum number of images in your sig (which is two), you can ask for a GIF animated sig similar to this one:
iuse19iy.gif

Just reply and plug in which ones you want, I'll try to get to you as soon as possible.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Wow, very nice.

Could you make up an animated one that has the following:

Apple
Windows
Firefox
Thunderbird

Also, if you're still making em, I'm sure some of the guys in the linux are would love to have them for the different flavors of linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom