Free iPod article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus

Daemon Poster
I just got my next issue in "Popular Science" and I came across this article with regards to the whole "Free iPod" concept, so I scanned it so I can show you (off to the left) ...

free iPod article

What do you think?:confused:

I like the idea of the conga lines, but tbh it is more worth my time to get a job and earn the moeny, than have to spend more time trying to get the "ipod" and then format my pc to get rid of all the spyaware and virus's thast will come from sites liek that.

Yes, but did you read the part about "...create a separate account and close it down once your freebie arrives."

Until I personal know someone who has recieved one of these "free ipods" I'm convinced it's a scam. If sooooooooo many people do this how come it seems that no one actually knows of someone getting this?

Shakie said:
Until I personal know someone who has recieved one of these "free ipods" I'm convinced it's a scam. If sooooooooo many people do this how come it seems that no one actually knows of someone getting this?

Im with you....

Shakie said:

They work by expansion, a theroetical maximum of 10% of the people ever getting ipod's. This is with EVERYONE signing up 10 people. Alot of people quit halfway bringing down the percentage ALOT more

It would be a good idea, if there wasn't so much bother involved to get your free crap...
I wonder how they do finance it, sell your identity @ email to a few thousand companies??

Later

As far as I'm concerned, the original site, freeipods.com, is completely legit and I've known people to recieve their free ipod in the mail as promised.

They pay for all the free stuff with the advertisement they make, that's why they make you complete offers and such, companies pay these sites big bucks for that kinda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom