Free Ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler1989

Fully Optimized
Fooled Ya!

I've noticed many people click on these threads just so they can post pictures of spam cans. Please tell if that is why you clicked on this thread.

*conducting a survey*

nah, i always look at the username next to the thread title so i knew it was you Tyler!

I saw the title, but I also saw the poster.

I guess I clicked it just to see what it was.

my first impulse was to do this...

Warez Monster said:
Russian spammer murdered

Notorious Russian spammer Vardan Kushnir was found bludgeoned to death in his Moscow apartment on Sunday. He was killed by repeated blows to the+ head, Russian news agency Interfax reports.

Kushnir, 35, headed the Center for American English whose aggressive spamming practices have angered net users. In the past the CenterÂ’s telephone was advertised as a contact number for "cheap sex services". Separately disgruntled surfers have blitzed the American English Center with nuisance phone calls and returned email messages. Lawmakers are considering the introduction of anti-spam laws but the practice remains legal in Russia and Kushnir remained defiant about his "right to spam".

The public prosecutions office of Moscow's Central administrative district is yet to establish a motive for Kushnir's death but is treating the case as murder. RussiaÂ’s Interior Ministry reports 1,935 unsolved murders, 73,000 burglaries and 11,400 robberies between January and May 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom