Free Internet? WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent been paying for my internet for 4 Years.. i had this Guy come out for me hes a friend of my unkles and Chipped my internet box and i told Virgin media i want to be disconnected and now im on 20MB Connection for Free :)

aaaa excellent excuse NvidiaDude , you just gave me an idea ........ im going to call those guys and say my modem is dead and that i want to cancel their service :)
who wants a broken modem anyway :p

aaaa excellent excuse NvidiaDude , you just gave me an idea ........ im going to call those guys and say my modem is dead and that i want to cancel their service :)
who wants a broken modem anyway :p

i know charter does because they fix them and reuse them
and there is always a way they can find you, ALWAYS
i have moved all over the country and i still get calls for my dad from random companies in AZ (havent lived there in 15 years)
i have moved atleast 8 times since ii lived there and yet they still find us and call
idk how but it is annoying lol

i read it but this guy was asking for it while i stand silent

i know charter does because they fix them and reuse them
and there is always a way they can find you, ALWAYS
i have moved all over the country and i still get calls for my dad from random companies in AZ (havent lived there in 15 years)
i have moved atleast 8 times since ii lived there and yet they still find us and call
idk how but it is annoying lol

My Godfather told me the same thing yesterday, i should be calling them this evening ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom