Free Forum Sig Images :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introducing.
A suggestion from matt2m
Use these freely
(while shuai is going crazy)
These avatars aren't in order with the sigs, they are ordered in the order I make them.

These avatars meet the TF maximum of 80x80px.
These avatars also meet the TF maximum file size of 30000bytes.
The old ones I have deleted, replacing with new ones that are smaller than 30K.

A1: Plasma (in coordinance with the plasma sig)
plasma2ab.png

A2: Stop (in coordinance with the Stop sig)
stop6tv.png

A3: Tunnel 1 (in coordinance with the Tunnel sig)
tunnel1fe.png

A4: Tunnel 2 (in accordance with the Tunnel2 Sig)
tunnel22xl.png

A5: Plasma2: Plasma Inverted (in accordance with the plasma2 sig)
plasma20ip.png

will be back when I get a few chips and lunch

Note to uzi2m: i guess paint did work to reduce filesizes [sic]. Thanks :)

Hey the avatars meet the size requirement but not the file size the max file size is suposed to be 30000 bytes all you have to do is open the image in paint the hit save and it makes it the right size.

matt2m said:
Hey the avatars meet the size requirement but not the file size the max file size is suposed to be 30000 bytes all you have to do is open the image in paint the hit save and it makes it the right size.

:/ while degrading image quality? My image program only allows saves in PNG.

Meh....Macromedia Fireworks
Whoa, they are huge. Lemme run all 25 or so through Paint
I'll get back to you all with new links

Wait; better idea...dont' have much time today, so I will assure everyone that all the ones I make after this will be small file size, also, not to worry, i use remote image host, use the link I give in your "reciept" thingy. half a meg, sheesh. huge.

Thanks for the heads-up, no idea giving away stuff would be so hard.

Actually, it's a quarter of a meg. Also, I thought it was FW that you were using. Go under the "File" tab and choose "Export". Then you can save it as other file types. Also, I would recommend that you save it as a *.jpg at 90 quality.

Also, while in FW press "F6", or click on the "Window" tab at the top, and click on "Optimize".

It does not look like it affected the quality look at my avatar.Also look at my sig, shuaibao I hope you do not mind I took your Plasma inverted and did the rest myself.

Great idea, thanks a lot firefox, havent explored saving in other formats other than .png in Fireworks, I wish I had Photoshop cs now. Anyhow, I really can't reupload all the files, sorry, tooo much of a hassle, need to get some non-design work done :\ But the new ones I"ll save in .jpg 90q.

Thanks a lot for the heads up.

No problem. If you need any more hints and/or help lemme know.

@matt2m

Your sig is still on the big side. Sigs shouldn't be any bigger than 50kb in my book, but forum rules say 30,000b which is 29.296875kb

Edit: Just checked the forum rules again, and I can't find anything that states the maximum file size of a sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom