(Free) DJ-CHRIS Trance Megamix

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ-CHRIS

Golden Master
Okay so I got another mix. This one is short, coming in at 14 minutes, but has 6 songs.

FEEL FREE TO DISTRIBUTE THE CD OR A LINK
http://www.djchriscanada.com/DJ-CHRIS - 2005 Trance Megamix.mp3
1: System F - Out of the blue
2: SinSonic - Nitrodous
3: Iio - Smooth (Airbase Remix)
4: Darude - Out of Control (Extended Mix)
5: DJ Cobra - Love Theme 2005
6: Lost Tribe - Gamemaster

EDIT: Another DJ's mixtape for download as well, hosted on my other server

s94970138.onlinehome.us/DJ Denis - 1337 Mix 2.mp3

its really really really really really repetative for about the first 7 minutes... and then its okay from there on
It also seems a little slow... maybe if you bumped the bpm up a couple steps, then that might make it seem to move a little better.

Otherwise, sounds great :D

mac_mogul said:
its really really really really really repetative for about the first 7 minutes... and then its okay from there on
It also seems a little slow... maybe if you bumped the bpm up a couple steps, then that might make it seem to move a little better.

Otherwise, sounds great :D

I did probolly keep a song in their too long, and the song was more repititive than others. Just didnt have a good point to mix in the song I wanted to mix, oh well.

Well I have listened to your other mixes, they are not as good as this. I listened to the whole thing, and it kept a steady flow of good sounding bass coming out of my sub.

I give it :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) / :) 10 smiles

yea, first 6-7 minutes or so is too repetitive (well it was good for like the first minute or two), everything after that is decent

IMO, everything between 7-8 min & after 9 minutes or so was very, very nice

soo yea

keep up teh good work

ITs great dude. and its true first minutes are the same but still Trance Music nice.

:)/10 Smiles lol

I burned this mix and your half an hour of power mix to a CD, and me and my bro listened to 'em for about an hour altogether tonight.

10 minutes to McDonalds

20 minutes listenting to it while eating

10 minutes to destination

20 minutes home

Just think......some people in Pennsylvania are listenting to YOUR mix while driving. Nice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom