freaing awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today while I was on the way back from my friends school, my friend and I spotted this small pc shop, and decided to pop by. Now when I say small, EMPHASISE on small. there are 15 towers around the back three walls, a table in the center, and a small counter with 5 cases on show. So my friend and I get into a big conversation with the guy on parts, new technology, fixing stuff, etc...and he gives us some flyers. so were like, ok whatever, later man we will stop by tomorrow. so on the way out, i say to my friend about a block down the street: "why dont we try to apprentence in there?" instantly he stops and turns around, so we go back in there and bring up the idea. we start really talking now, and he gave us a stack of flyers. about 250 of them total between me and ivan. so we split them 50 50 and are going to make a game out of how many people come in with our flyers. should be pretty funny. so it looks like im going to start working in a small shop with odds and ends stuff, he is trying to make a show case, so I might even end up contributing my Blue Demon to the cause, only he will have to get his own hdd, because i need mine to throw back in my hp, along with my 7300LE because the hp has ****** onboard (6100 FTW) so yeah, lol. might get some intresting topics started in hardware and probably more in software about problems i run acrost.

lol, I love it when random good things litteraly get thrown at me.

oops, i forgot, i got to stop by the ups store becasue they do pc repair too, and i was checking them out for a while, go in see whats up.

so long story short, YEAH!!!!!
(think lil jon)

yeah, so i got the test. its a 300mhz celeron, slot a, uses 168 sdram, only problem is, i dont know where the front panel connector is, and its not atx...its weird, but i will make it work. need to get on his good side as fast as possible, i got 10 days till my gf's bday, and i need money. like now!

haha nice. and to all the people who want to work in a small pc shop, its what i do for a job now :D and its everything you've imagined, and more. haha. i love my job :D

Hey BMX that's one sweet thing thats just happened to you quite a few very successful partnerships have started just like this.

sweet. I wanna work in a pc shop (A small one, not ****** PC World)

Dude all of DSGi is a **** hole I liked it at first but it's not a nice company to work for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom