Four blokes spark eBay frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, but i think that ebay doesn't allow the selling of body parts/fluid on ebay :eek:
--------------
As to the bid, i think i should start selling stuff, like posesed tooth paste..."i came home and found my toothbrush impaling my old toothbrush container"

I would sell myself on Ebay, and would certainly go for scads of money. But my shipping cost would be quite a bit unless it was instate.

FoxyLoxy said:
I would sell myself on Ebay, and would certainly go for scads of money. But my shipping cost would be quite a bit unless it was instate.

How much do you think you could sell for?

I can also get estimates if you want ;)

DJ-CHRIS said:
Selling your sex on ebay doesnt seem to be that bad of an idea...

Wouldnt selling yourself for sex, be prostitution, and from last i heard that's illegal, i can pretty much gurantee that they'll shut down that auction.

Ridlyn said:
Wouldnt selling yourself for sex, be prostitution, and from last i heard that's illegal, i can pretty much gurantee that they'll shut down that auction.

Their's ways around that.

Sell a date where they get to decide what happens later on that night.

jorsoft03 said:
DJ-CHRIS you sound like you've done this before lol ;)

lol, I havnt.

Any buisness will be kept more professional.

EDIT: Buisness would mean photo or video shoots, not whoring myself out.

nah, because I'm not selling myself for sex. I'm selling my professional services as a virginity extractor.

Nubius said:
nah, because I'm not selling myself for sex. I'm selling my professional services as a virginity extractor.
Yeah obviosly, this is a profesional job, not just being a whore. It's way more than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom