Found A Use For A MAC ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loooool the video is hillarous lol....and he said then the shit goes ****ing bouncy and he said the good part bout th erscreeen u can use it as an anchor...hey mac shuld look into that,anchor business and then he busts the mac....hillarious:D

lol, thats great, especially the video... although i dont disagree with the alt control delete thing either lol

guess123 said:
PC is OBVIOUSLY better .PERIOD.

there is no point in arguing

You clearly do not know Macs. You probably once tried a G3 333 MHz flower power iMac running a stone-aged MacOS or the original OS X (aqua), which it had no power to run...and you decided it was junk. You probably felt that this is what Apple offers, and there is no reason Macs should even exist anymore. An important point I seem to repeat over and over again is the fact that you cannot compare a 1997 computer running a 1996 OS to a 2002 Wintel machine running Windows XP. This is often the reason why Windows users <ignorantly> hate Macintosh. The thing that bothers me, is the way you phrased that. By capitalizing "OBVIOUSLY", and by your statement two lines down, you are indicating that there is no possible way that there could even be room for debate. Then where do all the Apple users come from? There is enough Windows around for many of them to know it...yet they still choose Apple. Why? There are many Windows users (like myself for instance) who cannot afford a new machine, but would migrate to Mac in an instant if they could. Why? There is clearly something. I would be willing to bet that you have never seen a G5 Powermac running Mac OS X Panther, let alone tried one. You can have your preferences, but please try and leave room for some sort of debate...and be open minded enough to realize that there could be something to Macs. Also try not to base arguments on ignorance.

Except, perhaps it would be a wiser idea to have the debate (which might become a war) elsewhere. This was supposed to be a humour thread...so let's end this right here with this post and continue with what was just left off. Thanks.

hmmmm...u do make a good point

the reason i probably hate them IS because our old school ran some old shitty mac(i think I-mac) with all those colour n round mouses...they were GARBAGE

i really like windows...so thats why i go with PC but i never knew that macs could have windows

u do make a valid point..but for now i am still with pc's

http://www.bandwidthbandit.org/pics/other/applegamer.wmv

That is just as funny, probably funnier.

Anyways, I have used a mac and it was fantastic. It was a Dual G5 connected to a 23" Cinema display. It was beautiful. Too bad the screen alone was 3k.

I do agree that Windows used to crash a lot, but it's much better now. Actually, ever since I've moved to Windows XP Pro, or XP for that matter, I have never had anything go wrong with my PC. Never had it lock up or anything. So apparently Microsoft is doing something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom