Found a realy racist site, Can I do something against it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoad

Daemon Poster
Hey,

Just today I've encounterd a really big site that is run by a probably very racist admin, the whole site is full of racism.

the site is: www.saiyaman.info .

If you live in Israel and try to access the BT page, it will give you an error saying "No room for zionists here" [Simple translation: We hate you because you live in Israel AKA Zion].

Now I really find this crap offensive and wrong, but can I do something against a site that is absolutly ran by racist peolpe?

Thanks,

-Jo.

Nothing comes up on my end, just a blank page with an email to cambridge something something. I'm in Georgia (U.S.) too.

Thats a spam search site. And no, why aren't people allowed their freedom of speech anymore? :mad:

EDIT: Nothing against you or the people of Israel, I'm just saying... If the racists want to have a racist site, why can't they? Just as if a church wants to have a religious site, why can't they? It's the same principle.

fixed the link.

Freedom of speech? Specifically rejecting one part of the world simpley because it is what it is, is not freedom of speech.

Anyway, any advices how can I get back at them will help, perhaps the admins could help?

-Jo.

I edited my post... you probably missed it.

And if you want me to setup a proxy server for you to use it, I'll do it, but it is their site and they can do what they want with it, regardless.

"DOOOOOOD!!!!! Ur post count is 777!!! Sw33t!!!!

I'd hate to break it to you, dude, but..... snippage :(

Another thing, unfortunately since this is a Technology website, we are forbidden to discuss politics, religeon, or anything reguarding the human race or anything having to do with existance besides technology. >_>

Technology is racist toward the human race...

:confused: :D :cool:

I'm just asking about what can I do against them, not if they are right or not, so how is this politic?

-Jo.

The things you can do include this:

1. Use a proxy to access the site, and forget about the racism.
2. Hack their site, and make it so ONLY Israeli's can use it. :cool:
3. Send them a bunch of hate mail and make them hate you more than they already do.
4. Forget about it and find a different BT tracker.

Can you even understand japanese dude? Saiyaman's tracker is full of RAW animes which means no sub/dub, just ripped straight from TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom