Found an OLD laptop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan

In Runtime
after going through some old boxes of junk i found the BEST LAPTOP EVER!!! its like the original laptop and here are the specs:

Toshiba Satellite

CPU
IntelDX4 75mhz

Memory
4MB RAM (expandable to 28MB, watch out!)

HD
350 million byte (thats what it says)

10.4" diagonal color Dynamic-STN dual scan display
Built-in power supply (no external AC adapter!)

thats all that it says on it and i am unable to power it up at the moment (and i doubt that i will be able to). and i dont know how old it is but this thing it AWESOME:D :cool:

thought you guys would "appreciate" my find of the best laptop in the world!!

I had one a little while ago. I forget who made it and what specs it had, but it had a color screen aswell as a 10.4" LCD Screen. It didn't have a HD. All it had was a 3.5" floppy drive...anyways, I use to boot it up in DOS off of floppies and play Snake on it and Gorilla...and a few other games until one day my little sister took it...was playing with it...had to leave and she didn't want anyone to take it...so, she left it on underneath a cushion on the couch. When she came back the LCD screen was all cracked and it was oozing everywhere...that was the end of that laptotp.

old laptops kick ***! especialy like the commador stealth! JP I had an older laptop that I overclocked. . . . . . now I am sterile

I used to have one about 5-6 years ago.

It even ran windows 98SE quite well (after I stripped it back of it's uselessness)

talldude123 said:
10.2-inch screen on a laptop? i wouldnt run windows xp on that!
Have you seen the specs on the Toshiba Libretto U100
Intel® Pentium® M Processor 753 ULV 1.2GHz, 256MB+256MB, 7.2” TFT Active Matrix WXGA , 60GB, DVD dock, Mini RGB to RGB Exhange cable included, SD slot, IEEE 1394, headphone port, modem, LAN, Integrated Atheros wireless Lan mini-PCI card (802.11b/g), Integrated Bluetooth V2.0, Integrated Accupoint™, Biometric Fingerprint security authentication, (Optional USB FDD), 2 x USB (V2.0), Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2 (OEM, From 980g, 1.231kg with DVD Dock

Soundmaster2.0 said:
Reminds me of the laptops from the movie Hackers.
I watch that film and laugh at what was cutting edge back then. Eg. 28.8 Kbs Modems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom