Found $40 So ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazama said:
Suurree!, well back to the topic, does anyone have more suggestions? lol no more valve games :p
If you want, I got a MS Sidewinder Stragetic Commander that is going for $30.

Low milage, and i still have the driver CD for it too.

whoa! wait a second!
you dont have half-life 2!?
pray to Console that you wont get kicked
you HAVE TO GET HALF-LIFE 2!!!

thats game is so sweet...the physics are awsome and the storly line is actually really good....its also creapy..specially ravenholm...god I hate that place...I just keep a blade with my gravity gun with me at all times....lol its fun to crush the zombies with the car....ahh goodtimes......goodtimes..

yeah I know! they were hard somtimes....lol I loved throwing bugbait on people and watching them suffer......so incredibly hilarious...I swear I was crying after watching them get eaten....also for all you HL2 players out there check out GMOD....its basically a HL2 editor...its SO MUCH FUN ONLINE...you can build forts and have fort wars or create mods...its...just wow too much fun....

Re: Re: Found $40 So ......

Tckarky said:
Wha...$40 note???
Yeah, it's the value of $50 Bill after Johnny Howard has his way with out tax system.

Lord AnthraX said:
yeah I know! they were hard somtimes....lol I loved throwing bugbait on people and watching them suffer......so incredibly hilarious...I swear I was crying after watching them get eaten....also for all you HL2 players out there check out GMOD....its basically a HL2 editor...its SO MUCH FUN ONLINE...you can build forts and have fort wars or create mods...its...just wow too much fun....
Can you do that on the bit torrent version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom