Forum options not available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashogun

(>-_-)>
There are several forum options I can't seem to access. For instance, if I click on a person's username on a post I see the options to see their Profile, send them a PM, send an email, etc.... However, once I click these links, nothing happens.

This is the same when I click "Thread Tools" at the top right of a thread and click "Subscribe", "Email", etc...

Are these options disabled or is it just my computer:freak:

oh yeah this has been posted in bugs forum you have to right click on the link and press open, or middle clicking it with a mouse wheel also opens it too, not much else you can do till te java menus get fixed though,besides right clicking and opening the link

Right click and open in new tab. It might not be that long till it's fixed.

Right click and open in new tab. It might not be that long till it's fixed.

The tools to which the original post is referring are not simple html based.....you cannot right click on a such links as these and "open in new tab" ....html sure (like the "User Control Panel" link in the Quick Links menu, not the ones he is referring to though. They will be fixed soon, I'm sure. :)

They will be fixed soon, I'm sure.
Hopefully. DMo has had it pretty rough of late. you might want to look in on him in the mods' forum, Mike. He hopes to be back this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom