Which forum is good forum ,or better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are also losts of people on the forum-----www.rpg.net .
over 3 hundred people on it.Compare the three forum
(here,rpg,neowin).neowin, there are most people on it.haha.

hygor,thank you for fervor help.THe forum you rcommand is non I.T related forum,but it is really interesting .i love it.alThough this,have some regret that there are very very few people on it.

hygor.my friend.you recommand the forum that is non I.T related forum.we can talk and read and discuss any topic on it .i enjoying doing it.hehe.

it may not have that many members (396) but it is very active with these stats:-
Topics: 2949, Replies: 25245, Total Posts: 28194

but then it is dedicated to hip hop, though we discuss all different things there!

anyway,there are more people than www.tianyaclub.com forum.
recently ,there are usually over ten thousand people on it,although it is a chinese version forum.compare the number of people,i have never seen other forum preponderate over that???

If you must have a forum for size, then go to anandtech.com and look there. 130730 members as of right now. Always a few hundred online. http://forums.anandtech.com/

This is the forum I go to for tech. I have other forums, but they are mostly for other topics. For a period of time I was at a technology forum called "Gloof" (I somehow became the second administrator) but the main admin spontaniously took it down (I was never contacted or anything either :confused: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom