Which forum is good forum ,or better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaf... It's just a matter of what u like ... TF is one of the cleanest(no ads..no garbage)forums i've seen so far .. n' i enjoy hangin' out here ... 'coz i like techie forums ...

U mite probably have diff erent likes n' interests ...

Finally i do agree with Dave ...that it's not the no. of people online that make a forum great ..it's the kinda people who post on it..
Peace Out :)

I think it is great to learn other languages and cultures. And I really like to learn about people different than me. I won't say that it is easy. :) It does take patience to learn and I agree that it is worth the time. I don't know of sites that actually teach languages, other than the sites that sell CD and video courses for languages.

My biggest problem with learning another language is retaining it. If it's not used for a long time, it is lost, at least for me. I need constant practice. It has been many years since I worked in Germany, and my understanding of the language is pretty much gone. I worked in France, too, but most of them would speak German or Spanish to help out.

It does take time to learn. However, when it comes to a website that takes a long time to load, I usually don't wait. The advantage that I'm talking about is not from one country to another, it is that I don't read Chinese and the site that came up could not teach me anything because of my inability. So when I visit a site and don't understand anything on it, the site is uselss for me even though it may be a great site.

Dave :D

dmo224 friend,i absolutely agree with your opinion---------
yes,dont judge the good quality forum by the number of people on it.the two forums that i gave above,one on it over a few thousand it (www.tianyaclub.com) is usually talk about life and lie fallow and intertainment.

dmo224 friend,the other one over one thousand on it,it is usually talk about the computer issues and technology trouble. (expert.csdn.net) it is a professional forum,but write by chinese.

continue,if you want to play and enjoying listenning songs, you can go to tianya furum.if you want to settle your issues,please access expert.csdn.net technology forum.How do you criticism the two forum?But i am sure one point deeply--------this is that must be lots of people on the forum.
otherwise,now i suppose , Even though there is that a forum is really a good quality forum,but few people on that ,YOu can criticism this is a good quality forum?!

Silesia friend ask me what sort of forum i am looking for and talking about?BEfore answer this quesion,i want to talk about my interest and hobbies.FIrst, i like to criticism and thread my view and my opinion on any forum,and especial enjoy reading other ones' critique.told people what sort of things i like and i dislike.i am enjoying doing that.so i like the forum on that there are lots of people,in despite of it is which sort of forum.

thanks,Silesia,my friend.you gave the forum sites (www.rpq.net) is not bad forum.there are over two hundred and fifty people over there , and more than tech forum.haha.i like it.Really thank you.here is I.T related.But www.rpg.net is lie fallow forum.there are lots of kind friends on it.Hang out of computer issues ,i will go there.I immediately register a id on that.hehe.

DMo224,read your reply ,i know your mind.yes,with Learning a foreign language, the biggest problem is retaining it.I absolutely agree with this view and opinion.FOr a foreigner,the understanding of the language have pretty much gone.
before GOd,GOd will bless anyone.And anyone isnt inability and useless.If you are patience,you will do it and make it.The advantage you talk about is nothing.Every nation must have its excellent and wonderful websites. must be lots of english website and good quality forums on internet that you dont still discover them.Including me,i am sure it.

From your reply ,i think you are a kind person and honest.I want to make friends with you.are you sure?
I have added you for my buddy,do you mind?
Keep it touching ,GOod luck to you.

A non IT related forum:

I go to a UK Hip Hop forum... which you can get links to nice soundclick pages of some of the members... it is nicely laid out and has a fair few members (394)! But then it is specific to Hip Hop and though based in the UK has members from all over the world... As I like HipHop its a good forum for me to visit! www.ukhhf.co.uk/forum I also moderate there under a different name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom