Forum Culture?

If that's the rig I remember then I used to be so jealous of it.

From what I remember, I don't think I ever had a rig that you'd be jealous of lol.

As for music, yeah, some of you remember when I took off to Seattle and went to school up there. Finished up right in time for the market crash in 2008. People working at a job 20 years are getting laid off so needless to say employers were like "What chance do you think you have?"

Did this and that, got married, now I've worked in a bank the last 2 and a half years =)

Continually making music though. Helping out a buddy that downloaded some beats and put some lyrics over it with his macbook, so I created some beats for him so he didn't have to pay anyone royalties.......'CEPT ME!! MUAHAHAHA Also brought him in to re-record some of his vocals and tune down some of the Tpain stuff he through A LOT of. Anywho, if you want to hear some fun humored beats of his we're working on you can check out

www.facebook.com/Nariar1

My own personal stuff is at

http://www.facebook.com/DJBubbleface
DJBubbleFace's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world

aaand if you want to hear a sweet rap about legend of zelda: Majoras mask, check out this website, plus there's a ton of awesome video game remixes on there.

ReMix: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 'Link to the Mask' - OverClocked ReMix

The Zelda song sat in queue for something like 6-8 months waiting for the judges to hear it and deem it worthy enough to post on this site, so I was pretty proud of it!

Anywho, if anyone wants to chat music, let me know! In the future when I got some cash I'm going to need help to build a budget system. Seems like these days even $500 will get you some power.

From what I remember, I don't think I ever had a rig that you'd be jealous of lol.

As for music, yeah, some of you remember when I took off to Seattle and went to school up there. Finished up right in time for the market crash in 2008. People working at a job 20 years are getting laid off so needless to say employers were like "What chance do you think you have?"

Did this and that, got married, now I've worked in a bank the last 2 and a half years =)

Continually making music though. Helping out a buddy that downloaded some beats and put some lyrics over it with his macbook, so I created some beats for him so he didn't have to pay anyone royalties.......'CEPT ME!! MUAHAHAHA Also brought him in to re-record some of his vocals and tune down some of the Tpain stuff he through A LOT of. Anywho, if you want to hear some fun humored beats of his we're working on you can check out

www.facebook.com/Nariar1

My own personal stuff is at

http://www.facebook.com/DJBubbleface
DJBubbleFace's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world

aaand if you want to hear a sweet rap about legend of zelda: Majoras mask, check out this website, plus there's a ton of awesome video game remixes on there.

ReMix: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 'Link to the Mask' - OverClocked ReMix

The Zelda song sat in queue for something like 6-8 months waiting for the judges to hear it and deem it worthy enough to post on this site, so I was pretty proud of it!

Anywho, if anyone wants to chat music, let me know! In the future when I got some cash I'm going to need help to build a budget system. Seems like these days even $500 will get you some power.
When I was posting and you were here I had a Socket A system and I believe you had a Geforce 6 series card and a S939 water cooled. I think a little later people were transitioning to C2D chips and I still had a 3000+.

I thought you were a metal dude?

When I was posting and you were here I had a Socket A system and I believe you had a Geforce 6 series card and a S939 water cooled. I think a little later people were transitioning to C2D chips and I still had a 3000+.

I thought you were a metal dude?

Yeah I was a metal dude until it just became very boring to listen to. Every "metal" band coming out was basically whiney little tight pant wearing emo guys that'd play 2 hard chords then go into whiney vocals...so yeah, metal let me down somewhere along the way lol.

I still have my guitars and jam on them in a few songs, but now I mostly like making instrumentals and beats and whatnot.

Did this and that, got married, now I've worked in a bank the last 2 and a half years =) .

NUBIUS, MY HOMEBRO, EMERGING FROM THE MIST

I still have my guitars and jam on them in a few songs, but now I mostly like making instrumentals and beats and whatnot.

I did something similar a few years back, I stopped writing guitar stuff and picked up FL Studio lol. Now I'm writing guitar stuff...and recording it through FL Studio rofl. WITH YOUR POWERS COMBINED I AM CAPTAIN MUSICMAN.

Back
Top Bottom