Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukem

Where am I again?
I like the new look... it'll take some getting used to the new config, but It's a good change...

but how do I report a post? can't seem to find it...

I don't believe everything is near done... I think Larry just wanted to get the forum running again since it has been so long.

I like the new look... it'll take some getting used to the new config, but It's a good change...

but how do I report a post? can't seem to find it...

Click the look-a-like roadsign button in the top right corner of the post box, in the bar with the post time on.

The only thing i dont like is the in post adverts. I am trying to get the info needed to help people but i get detered by the ads. That makes this place worse than before.

We all say the ads before. We choose not to click them. Adding them to the posts will not make us click more and it will prevent things from getting done cause of it.

At least IMO. Guess i will have to install Flock or Firefox and put on Ad Block so i can actually come back here.:mad:

Guess i will have to install Flock or Firefox and put on Ad Block so i can actually come back here.

Yep. Add in Flashblock, NoScript, and Adblock Filterset.G Updater and you'll be good to go anywhere.

Changes are happening. Yes, Larry wanted to get TF back up and running ASAP, which meant having to due the tweaking as we go along. But at least we're here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom