Ford VS Chevy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who really cares? If you are considering buying a car and can't decide between those two choices and have come here for advice....you REALLY need therapy. If you want to compare cars, compare something that matters. Ford doesn't have a high powered version of the taxicab like Chevy and Dodge do. I'll take a Mustang any day. An OLD one.

Guiliamo 06 said:
Chevy has long been a competition for the Ford Motor Company, and chevy have bought out a line of beutiful cars in the american automobile history. However as every1 will knw, evn the chevy loving freaks, Ford will always be the superior automobile company.
Ford has had very, if little help from other manufacturers and the list of beautiful fords manufactured in history are endless. At the moment ford may be on a down slope financialy but at least Ford are doing sumthn to change automobile history in america.
General Motors i suspect are going to slump even further especialy when the men in charge are all but patriotic! GMC needs to STOP manufacturing such ridiculous vechiles with ridiculous Ci!!
I own a Ford Falcon XF and to those auzzie men, u knw the XF cannot be beaten in reliability and strength, no wonder it was the biggest selling Falcon!
And dont forget Ford did invent the V8!!
And yes u cannot beat Ford FPV!!
For all u patriotic americans, ford australia have built some of the finnest Fords EVER!! Especialy the FPV range. GMC should look up to Ford!

Long live the V8!

Ok, let me get the facts straight here:
-Chevrolet fans know that Ford is superior.
-Chevy is competition for Ford (Even though GM is the world's largest auto manufacturer).
-Ford has purchased no other automobile companies (What about 33% of Mazda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, etc).
-Ford does not manufacture vehicles that are excessively large or have poor fuel economy (cough...cough Ford Expedition).
-The Ford Falcon is durable.
-Ford invented the V8. (Cadillac was actually the first to produce it).
-You cannot beat the Ford FPV.
-I am a patriotic American (I am a Canadian).
-Ford is superior to GM (sales indicate otherwise).
-The FPV is for everyone.
-The V8 should live long (I thought that 4- and 6-cylinders were more fuel efficient).

Do I have all my facts in order?

Shush, be quiet, all of you. And take in the beauty of the car that kills all in it's path....

Lancer.jpg

Too bad you aren't around my parts, MM. A dude I work with has a '99 Stang convertible for sale. It's blue (sorta electric blue), v6, 60K miles on it. He's asking $6500 (his wife wants him to sell it to get something that their kids can fit into).

I've owned Chevy and Ford both. They both have ups and downs, but so far...........Chevy has been the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom