The Football Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
....football!!(not soccer) o how i love football!!!...i dont like professional..but college...my team is the Georgia Bulldogs!...so do yall like football ? if so, whats your favorite team?

ya, im rooting for Michigan Wolverines, u've never been to a college football game until you've gone to this big house. 112,000 screaming people is so fun.

EDIT: Fun Fact. When the Big House(wolverines stadium) is full it's ann arbor is the 4th largest city in michigan.

don't want to start a flamewar on sport, but i've always been curious as to why you guys call it football when (as near as i can tell) there is only one part of the game where you actually kick and the rest of the time the ball is thrown?

edit: just throwing this out there because i always get people like my english geography teacher complaining about how we call australian football, football. we kick the ball more :p :D

USC baby, they are my team. Although I'd love to go to one of their games, I don't want to get stabbed/shot/mugged in the process, so I watch it in the comfort of my own home.

UT - University of Tennessee (Knoxville) Volunteers

GO VOLS!!!!

Last I heard they pretty much had won their game with Air Force. It was 4th quarter with about two minutes on the clock. UT had the ball, but one of their players was hurt and was being taken off the field on a backboard. Score was 31-24.

OSU

I just watched the game with Texas and I noticed that the announcers seemed dissapointed while we were winning. One pulled out a Texas hat and some stuffed thing at the beggining of the game. It seems people aren't showing the Buckeyes any real respect and instead scolding Texas for not winning. You know, instead of looking at what the winning team did right they look at what the lossing team did wrong.

Also there was some bullcrap calls against the OSU from the refs. The personal foul against Texas' QB was total BS, he still had possesion of the ball when he got sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom