a food thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For lunch today, I had Hibachi Steak & Shrimp... It was so freakin' D3LUX3!!!
hibachi01.jpg

HAVOC2k5 said:
For lunch today, I had Hibachi Steak & Shrimp... It was so freakin' D3LUX3!!!
hibachi01.jpg
That is where they throw the food at you just after they finish cooking it, isn't it?

Yeah, they flip stuff all around the table. But, I didn't sit at one this afternoon, I did take out.

There's this one hibachi chef there that is so funny. He sounds like jackie chan and is freakin' wicked on that grill. He reminds me of a flair bartender, but with cooking utensils. He's got a great sense of humor and is super funny. We try to request him whenever we go for work dinners there...

We always slip him a $20 spot at the end.

I leave that place so full, drunk and happy, I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep.

hey havoc. that is like some sort of rofl falafel sandwhiches. the actual little balls are the roffle falafels.

I just had a donar kabab from the this place down the road. I have better tasting kababs and this place, but it's not like i got a much choice much other choise around here.

What I really miss about my old work's location was the chicken shop. They had the best BBQ Chicken and Chips.
There is a chicken shop near where I work now, but their BBQ chicken is very dry.

However there is a fish and chip shop near my new place of work, and it's deluxe. The Sydney Fish Markets is about 15 minutes drive from here, and this guy goes down there every morning getting fresh fish.
And you can choose what type of fish you want too. So occasionally if i have a bit more money, i am normally geting some thing like Barramundi & Chips.

The General said:
No, really I could eat Mediterranean food all day long. OMG I LOVE IT.

gyros.jpg

GyrosSandwich.JPG

OMG I'm starving for it now that I saw these pictures. :drool::drool:
I had a gyro today for lunch. It was good but its got nothing on a Doner. Doesnt look appetizing as a picture buts its the best thing ever to hit this earth...
57459806_a428dcf88e_o.jpg

I dont have to worry about dinner. I am a BBQ cook at a restuarant in town. I make what i want too eat. I normally make myself a steak and chees sandwhich, just effing amazing....deluxe in fact. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom