a food thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncjimn

In Runtime
So basically I got bored after not knowing how to do this homework and I decided the have dinner.

well im in college so here is what my dinner looked like.

Picture1.jpg

then I went to the fridge and to my surprise I found this thing that once was a salad.

Picture2.jpg

it has been there for at least a month!

after smelling that thing i put it back in the fridge and realized that my food supply won't last for long

Picture3.jpg

now the fact that im broke makes things a little more complicated

i can't handle school right now :mad:

I had Bassillo with Tortolini from the Pizza Shop down the road. Sadly the owner's offsider was working tonight, so it ment that I was stuck paying full price.
I normally give my unwanted computer parts and other computer services to my local pizza shop over in exchange for pizza.

Breakfast tomorrow is going to be a Bacon and Cheeze Omelette.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
That's so Deluxe!

However they look more like Crepes to me. I made some pan cakes on the week end. But I am normally use one of those bottled JUST-ADD-WATER-THEN-SHAKE mixes as I just live by myself.

Breakfast: one home made protein bar.

Recipe:

3 Cups Oatmeal
1/2 Cup Natural Peanut butter
1 cup Skim Milk
4 Scoops Protein Powder
dash of cinnamon

Mix until a sticky batter is formed (may take a few minutes)

use a large spoon to spread out the mix into the bottom of a Pam-sprayed glass or metal cooking tray (spread until even)

top with 4-8 packets splenda

put in the fridge overnight and cut into 8 equal bars that yield:

11g fat (good monounsaturated fats)
26g carbs
21g protein

285 calories

I normally get to fix breakfast every morning since I work at a restuarant. Biscuits, eggs, bacon, gravy, sausage, etc. I mean the works. It gets old after awhile, but I at least get to enjoy one good meal a day.

My dinner was a mediterranean pasta. Oh so good. Its my fav. Its a oil-based sauce with bercy, herb butter, a touch of white wine, fresh garlic, lots of oregano and basil, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and some cooked spinach. Top it off with a bit of parsley or fresh basil and some extra feta cheese...

OMG.... its DELUXE

EDIT: Heres a pic... hard to see, but thats similar. Its amazing.

129_20060517-055516_PastaPenne_prod.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom