The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

yeah my teeth are sensitive too. sucks. I avoid certain foods cause of it. or I use plackers floss picks.

yeah my teeth are sensitive too. sucks. I avoid certain foods cause of it. or I use plackers floss picks.

sensodyne-gel-dn.jpg
?????

eww that stuff makes me sick. I currently use aquafresh extreme clean and it works good.

A 'honey dew flavoured candy'. Kway teow lined up for lunch with a little extra chilli :D

spaghetti!!!! I love it so much I eat it all the time. every day the past 3 months almost. :D

Remixedcat have you been eating just spaghetti and potatoes lately?:wink:

Anyway I had this stuff monday for a party. Fancy spaghetti, cheese bread (really good!:thumbsup:), applesauce, veggies tray, pecan pie, custard pie, 3 kinds of ice cream. Then I had some leftovers from the party for my lunch yesterday.

I love spaghetti but can't have it on low carb. I can make an tire package of noodles and use a whole jar of sauce and make it a meal. ;)

I polished off the last of the spicy cajun smoked sausage for breakfast this morning. I am sad to see it gone. I tried to find some more of it but they were out; next time we go to Sam's I will look again.

I am thinking I will make taco salads for supper tonight.

Carne asada burrito and spicy carrots. MMMMM.... Yesterday was sushi and ramen (the real deal ramen ;) )

Back
Top Bottom