The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Just had some mini raveolli. About to have a couple of hot pockets. Cooking up some tater tots as well.

I've been up for over five hours, been doing yard work, and still haven't gotten around to eating breakfast yet. :(

Of course, we went to Golden Corral last night so I tanked up on steak, tilapia, bourbon street chicken, and a little salad thrown in for roughage. We are heading down to Sam's Club so I know I had better munch on something before we get there or I will end up buying half the place.

I've been up for over five hours, been doing yard work, and still haven't gotten around to eating breakfast yet. :(

Of course, we went to Golden Corral last night so I tanked up on steak, tilapia, bourbon street chicken, and a little salad thrown in for roughage. We are heading down to Sam's Club so I know I had better munch on something before we get there or I will end up buying half the place.

The cafe at Sams club has pizza and hot dogs that are pretty good and dirt cheap. I don't remember their exact pricing but it's far cheaper than any fast food place.

golden corral is gross. I saw two cockroaches when I ate there last (in 2006) and the chicken was gross it had so much fat and grease ewww....

and my sister ate there this winter and everything tasted like pork even the salad did!! LMAO

for past food I grab taco bell or little ceasars pizza!

can't beat a 5 dollar hot and ready pizza!!!!

bout to eat some maranara meat ball spagetti!! (can't yah tell I love sgetti!!!)

golden corral is gross. I saw two cockroaches when I ate there last (in 2006) and the chicken was gross it had so much fat and grease ewww....

and my sister ate there this winter and everything tasted like pork even the salad did!! LMAO

for past food I grab taco bell or little ceasars pizza!

can't beat a 5 dollar hot and ready pizza!!!!

The one here is pretty good. I didn't have any complaints, at least. I just wish all that they had had some unbreaded shrimp of some kind.

Well, I cooked supper tonight as our daughter comes out on Fridays. It consisted of a baked ham, mashed potatoes, french style green beans, corn off the cob, and sugar-free ice cream. And yes, it was very good.

I did and the manager ignored it and didn't seem to care. he just looked at me funny and walked away.

Back
Top Bottom