The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

With all jokes aside and no funny comments, but you don't seem nearly overweight by your specs man.
I weigh in about 265lbs last week and 6feet tall, yet I am still built up like a mini body builder above my torso.
Many other people say, I am just Mini Mike from last summer. :\
To be honest overweight is when you hit past 290lb's, by then you should look into your health for sure.
Have a medical staff check your cholestrol aint nothing funny about feeling chest pain, I troll you not! :angry:

I am technically overweight, i'm not a weak guy, but my weight definitely isn't all muscle. Got a bit of a belly on me :p I wear 38" jeans, and t-shirts/hoodies are nearly always XL. Though, i think the UK XL is smaller than the US XL - you have bigger sizes over there.

Kmanx, do you know what my pants size is ? barely 37 and a perfect 40.
When I have a chance tonight, I'll make a thread to discuss that diet and weight thing.
Also I'll share some photo's with you all to show you how much I've slimmed down.
My neighbor robert who is about 36 years old and weighs about 250lbs he looks like a small buffed up wrestler.
He looked at me and said mike, have you shrunk down or something, he said how much do you weigh still ?
I told him I weighed about 271 in april 28th 2011, he said my god man, you look smalll and slim but your torso and back looks very ripped!
He started to back away and say I'll have that fight with you later on about my grass not being cut on time and took inside the house/ ;)

For lunch I had chicken sandwich and sunny D. 2.35 not special I know but it will do.

eggs with ham about an hour ago... coffee about 30 minutes ago :tongue:

Today I've eaten large haddock+chips (so, haddock and large chips) for lunch, then beef fried rice with beef chow mein from the chinese, both in extra-large size (which on their own are meant to be for two people). Utterly stuffed and satisfied now :)

House Special pizza with added feta cheese.

It's been a long time, but we finally made it to a Ponderosa Steakhouse! There are very few left and this was neat to go to one of those and it was still pretty good!

Had in order:

buncha ham from buffet

piece of my steak

some baked potato

some more steak

some more baked potato

some more ham

the rest of the steak

mmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom