The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Got leftover spaghetti for lunch today, freshly harvested from the spaghetti tree yesterday :D

Just had a great birthday supper of homemade pizza, chips, and applesauce. And had chocolate moose tracks ice cream.

Hey SOULphIRE could you sent me a sprout so I could plant my own spaghetti tree?:wink:

Vanilla ice-cream and butterscotch sauce.

Hey SOULphIRE could you sent me a sprout so I could plant my own spaghetti tree?:wink:

Sure, I'll send you a packet of them! Just make sure you plant them the right way up or they'll never grow :grin:

Also, does anyone else call vanilla ice-cream 'plain'? Just thought of that, it's totally weird because it's not plain! IT'S VANILLA!

Surely plain ice-cream would be 'ice'.

Sure, I'll send you a packet of them! Just make sure you plant them the right way up or they'll never grow :grin:

Also, does anyone else call vanilla ice-cream 'plain'? Just thought of that, it's totally weird because it's not plain! IT'S VANILLA!

Ok, thanks.:wink: If I would plant them upside down would they come up on the other side of the world from me? It's a new charity. "Feed the hungry! Plant spaghetti trees upside down if you live right across the world from a starving country!"

And sometimes if all we have is vanilla I might say "Awwh man, all we have is plain old vanilla.".:(

Too many kinds of vanilla ice cream to just be plain. Like, around here it is Mayfield's Ice Cream and you have Vanilla (Classic), Vanilla Bean, Homemade Vanilla, Snowcream.

Oh, and I had some Mayfield's Cookies and Cream ice cream for dessert.

Plain icecream would be just milk/cream/water all frozen I think, no added sugar or flavouring. So it'd pretty much taste like creamy milk I guess, not sweet either. Lol, that actually sounds ok.
Just weird, I grew up hearing it called plain so much. Like if you went to the ice cream truck or shop and they asked what flavour you'd like, it's ok to say "just plain thanks" and you'll be served vanilla.

Back
Top Bottom