The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

I eat a tin of sliced fruit every day. No idea whether it has much effect or not, but it's tasty nonetheless. And prevents me from snacking on less healthy stuff.

^Tis why

Though i don't see any need for vitamin supplements. I hate all veg - not touched the stuff directly for about 3 years, and like all fruit, but hardly eat any. Yet i have no signs of any vitamin deficiencies so go figure that one out. The only possible explanation is i eat home made spaghetti bolognase (sp?) and curry atleast twice a week. Curries have loads of onions, peppers, nuts, raisans, lemon etc in. Spag Bol has onion, tomato, mushroom etc. I can eat veg aslong as it's used as an ingredient in a sauce, it's when i can taste it on it's own it tastes manky. :p

I cant stand veggies at all. ewwwwww unless it's salads. any other veggies are disgusting....

Yesterday for lunch I had a Monterrey Jack Cheeseburger at the Thurman Cafe in Columbus, OH. I saw the restaurant on Man vs Food so I figured I should give it a try since I was in the neighborhood and I am glad I did. it was easily the best burger I have ever tasted.

I could really go for that right now. I'd get up and go to the Chinese if it weren't 8am.

While on my trip I had all-you-can-eat breakfast then some granola bars and a bag o' chips for lunch and then had all-you-can-eat pizza for supper. It was all pretty good.

Tuna steak and far, far too much rice.

It's salisbury steak day!
vvHz2.png

Back
Top Bottom