The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Silly Yami. Frosties come from Wendy's.

WendysFrosty.jpg

I actually managed to tolerate fruit for the first time in more then 6 months! I had 4 strawberries and no frow ups!!!!

Been straying a bit, so forced myself to have a healthy meal for the last one. Salad with egg, cucumbers, carrots, chicken, croutons, and zero cal honey dijon (yes, it doesn't taste the best).

A footlong double bacon, egg, and cheese sub from Subway with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, spinach, black olives, pickles, cucumber, banana pepper, mayo, and salt and pepper (I didn't eat the bread... low carb) and a 1L Diet Coke.

So...., you just at the insides in like a salad type of formation? The bread definitely isn't the worst thing in that mix...

Trotter, are you trying to go on a diet? If you are, I can help you out. I've been doing some research for bodybuilding, and I basically got all the nutritional knowledge. If it made more money, I would change my major from Electrical computer engineering to Exercise science. The passion has become greater.

Been straying a bit, so forced myself to have a healthy meal for the last one. Salad with egg, cucumbers, carrots, chicken, croutons, and zero cal honey dijon (yes, it doesn't taste the best).

So...., you just at the insides in like a salad type of formation? The bread definitely isn't the worst thing in that mix...

Trotter, are you trying to go on a diet? If you are, I can help you out. I've been doing some research for bodybuilding, and I basically got all the nutritional knowledge. If it made more money, I would change my major from Electrical computer engineering to Exercise science. The passion has become greater.

Yeah, I am dieting. The eggs are in a patty form so I just used them instead of the bread for that.

I know what to do, but doing it is the hard part...

Breakfast was an omlet, cheerios, and a banana.

Yeah, I am dieting. The eggs are in a patty form so I just used them instead of the bread for that.

I know what to do, but doing it is the hard part...

There is more science to it than you think. Read this: Bodybuilding.com - Bulking For Endomorphs - Gaining Muscle While Limiting Fat Gains.

That is for a hyper caloric diet, but you're going to want to do the exact same thing but with lower calorie amounts.

Back
Top Bottom