The Food & Drink Thread

Just got back from Chick-Fil-A
Man their cookies are amazing

My local Chick-Fil-A is closed for a month or two while they remodel. I like their food but only go once or twice a year myself and I live in the South. Yeah, sad I know.

If I want a chicken sandwich or the like I am more apt to go to Zaxby's myself. I usually order 10 piece buffalo fingers tossed with either Wimpy, Tongue Torch, Sweet and Spicy, or Spicy Honey BBQ. Of course the Kickin' Chicken sandwich is always good to go as well.

EDIT: Jimmy John's has some awesome cookies.

My local Chick-Fil-A is closed for a month or two while they remodel. I like their food but only go once or twice a year myself and I live in the South. Yeah, sad I know.

If I want a chicken sandwich or the like I am more apt to go to Zaxby's myself. I usually order 10 piece buffalo fingers tossed with either Wimpy, Tongue Torch, Sweet and Spicy, or Spicy Honey BBQ. Of course the Kickin' Chicken sandwich is always good to go as well.

EDIT: Jimmy John's has some awesome cookies.

I've only been there 3 times in the last 3 years. I haven't heard of Zaxbys.
Didn't know JJ sold cookies...I'll give it a try the next time I go there.
I heard the nuggets are really good at Chick so I will have to try that next time

I've only been there 3 times in the last 3 years. I haven't heard of Zaxbys.
Didn't know JJ sold cookies...I'll give it a try the next time I go there.
I heard the nuggets are really good at Chick so I will have to try that next time

Hit the link and see where to find Zaxby's next time you head South. ;)

Map of Zaxby's | MapMuse

Their HQ is in Athens, GA. I have driven past it a few times.

The Chocolate Chunk Cookie is amazing from JJ's.

Last edited:
Im on holiday @ Dubai and it is awesome! I've been on a 'burger hunt' here, going to many food places you don't find in the uk. So far, I've been to Chili's, johnny rockets, max burger and elevation burger. Imo Chili's is the best, just got to go tgi Friday's now. Here is what I ate at Chili's :
IMG_20160601_184739.jpg

Now that is not like burger king ;)

Probably u Americans eat this like every week so its nothing special but for me its like damn man!

Also I got to say those fries were the best I had in my life

Im on holiday @ Dubai and it is awesome! I've been on a 'burger hunt' here, going to many food places you don't find in the uk. So far, I've been to Chili's, johnny rockets, max burger and elevation burger. Imo Chili's is the best, just got to go tgi Friday's now. Here is what I ate at Chili's :
IMG_20160601_184739.jpg

Now that is not like burger king ;)

Probably u Americans eat this like every week so its nothing special but for me its like damn man!

Also I got to say those fries were the best I had in my life

Yo no ways,
I grew up in Dubai and so did my wife.
If you like Chicken goto Nandos
How long are you there for?
If you want really good cheap food
Take the metro to Karama
go to the cafeterias like Steak and Burger and get their shawarmas, honestly those are the best type of shawarmas you will ever have in the world.
And the fresh juice choices are amazing and its dirt cheap.
One shawarma and a fresh juice will cost you like $3
Their burgers and hotdogs are good as well.
If you want local Pakistani food, goto Ravi restaurant or Karachi Darbar, all in Karama (That's the town I grew up in)
Food is so cheap over there.
I avoid eating at the fancy restaurants cos you can get it here however my buddies over here who came for my weddings said the Burger King, McDs, Hardes and KFC is way better in Dubai than in the US

Back
Top Bottom