The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

The wife's birthday is tomorrow so we went to Cheddar's with the family tonight. For anyone not familiar with Cheddar's, I am so sorry. Awesome food, generous portions. We had a bit of a wait as we were a party of nine.

I had a 15 ounce ribeye, medium, with cole slaw and red beans and rice. Great steak, no steak sauce required. We were all too stuffed to worry about desert, though.

Always reminds me of The Importance of Being Earnest :p I GOD DAMN LOVE cucumber sandwiches. I have a very unhealthy obsession with them, especially when they're cut into lil sammiches and put on a tray. For bonus points, add some mayo and tender shredded chicken. *drools*

Salt, pepper, mayo and they are killer.

I also love a good 'mater sammich (tomato sandwich for the rest of you). A fresh tomato sliced thick, white bread, mayo, salt and pepper.

Just had some Swedish style meat balls. I could try and tell you about the pain I'm in now but quite frankly I can't because words cant describe it with my Gout.

Salt, pepper, mayo and they are killer.

I also love a good 'mater sammich (tomato sandwich for the rest of you). A fresh tomato sliced thick, white bread, mayo, salt and pepper.

Tomato Sandwiches are amazing, nice & fresh and big Tomato's with lurpack, and uncut fresh bread.

Just taken some Pork Belly out the Freezer. Going to be going down a treat an about two hours after I've defrosted it.

We had a potluck after church today. I had fried chicken, roast turkey, pulled BBQ pork, cole slaw, potato salad, chicken casserole, broccoli 'n' cheese, broccoli casserole, potatoes au gratin, cornbread muffins, pecan pie, and coconut cake. We took a crock pot full of pinto beans but had some left over, so I will probably be making chili with them tomorrow.

Roast chicken for dinner & leftovers for lunch today, not bad but it's left me hankering for something *good*. I could sure go some pulled BBQ pork about now :p making it later in the week though so I guess I'll just have to wait!

Back
Top Bottom