The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What are you Drinking now?

I've given rockstar several tries. It has an odd taste to it. I'll stick to monsters. I'm working on their import drink now. It has a deeper richer flavor than the regular monster green. If it can in the larger cans that would be nice.

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

I had a pretty damn delicious dinner for how simple it was. Picked up a roast chicken from the shops and broke it down, diced up some sweet potato into little cubes and combined it with the chicken and some sundried tomatoes and cream of mushroom sauce. Doesn't sound like much, but I was blown away when I tasted it :O

Last night rite, get this. I have some Garlic bread, and some chili. I lay in bed for about two hours crying in pain then just totally fell asleep for about 6 hours until this morning. The pain was unreal. Took two Co-Codamol a Naproxen, and still lay their thinking and convinced I was dying from the Gout.

Absolutely F*ing horrible and you just wouldn't wish that level of pain on absolutely no body. Not even your worst enemy.

Gets pretty bad for me if I eat Dominos too (pizza chain here, not sure if it's in UK/US)
Which is weird, I used to eat 2 pizzas every tuesday from them o_O now I can't even have half without suffering through some serious regret later on. I googled it and apparently I have intestinal cancer and chrones disease T_T

Dominos is world-wide I do believe. But if I am going for pizza I will get it from a local place, Rafael's, which is a Mexican family doing Italian/Greek... and doing it darn good. If ImageShack ever connects I will post a pic.

14318ue.jpg

Had lettuce wraps and dynamite shrimp at the Cheesecake Factory.
I can't stand Dominos, I didn't think they got any better when they got their new sauce.
Local pizza is usually good.
We sometimes get papa Murphy's and then add some of our halal bacon on it... Delicious!

Not a fan of energy drinks
I think the last time I had one was like a year ago at a club when I had a redbull vodka, that's probably the only time I'll have an energy drink and it's rare.
I used to work with someone who had 1-3 everyday including 1-2 expresso shots.
I think he finally stopped and he said that he felt no different, so he just stopped drinking them and likes how he doesn't spend that much money

Had a Rockstar Punched this morning:

rockstar_punched_473ml_24ct_1_1_1_1_1_1_1_1_1_1_1.jpg

Looks like the rest of the week will be Spider energy drinks as my funds are low. I can pick one of them up for less than a buck including tax at a local grocery store. They pack 240mg caffeine so it is definitely a good bang for the buck.

spiderenergy.jpg
You can get Rockstar at Walmart for 94c here.

I tried Rockstar one time.... I thought it tasted like somebody's dirty socks and have never touched it since. I do like Starbucks chilled in the cans at the party stores/gas stations

Back
Top Bottom