The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Got to stop by and see one of my aunts on the way back from Savannah yesterday. She and her husband cooked for us so it was a down home kind of meal.

Grilled chicken, cornbread dressing, turnip greens, chicken and dumplings, squash casserole, cornbread, pepper jelly, and sweet iced tea.

Got to stop by and see one of my aunts on the way back from Savannah yesterday. She and her husband cooked for us so it was a down home kind of meal.

Grilled chicken, cornbread dressing, turnip greens, chicken and dumplings, squash casserole, cornbread, pepper jelly, and sweet iced tea.
That makes me want Grandy's.

Had a PEK Chopped Pork Sandwich, with Lurpack Butter and fresh Warburtons Bread. Been eating Soft Foods as due to this Tooth extraction X2, and not even supposed to be Smoking so it looks as if I'll be going back to the Dentist for antibiotics but have been drinking Energy Drinks being LSV.

*salivates*

Yesterday my wife made us chicken strips breaded w/ Shake-n-Bake, with green beans and white rice, then made gravy and poured it over rice/chicken. Was pretty good.

Chicken Caesar and bacon in an artisan baguette and a large cappuccino. I am too poor to be eating like this!

Back
Top Bottom