The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

More like what I am craving right now...

A house special pizza with feta.

14318ue.jpg

That... looks... AMAZING.

That... looks... AMAZING.

It is, believe me. If you have never had feta cheese on a pizza you are missing out. I dunno if the commercial chains carry it, but this is from a local Italian joint owned and ran by Mexicans. :D

Pepperoni, ham, sausage, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and mozzarella on a hand-made crust, and we always have them add feta to it. Their pizzas are buy one, get one... but we are on low carb now and this pizza is WAY off limits.

Went out tonight with the chica. Went to Chilis, and i got the Cajun Chicken pasta...add broccoli to it... One word. Amazing. Best damn Chicken Alfreda pasta you will ever eat.

Tuna mornay from last nights dinner, not bad!

It is, believe me. If you have never had feta cheese on a pizza you are missing out.

Damn straight, first time I had feta on a pizza was a revelation, especially if there's also something spicy on the pizza like jalapeno...hmmm come to think of it there's a pizza place 5 mins down the road....*whips out wallet to check funds*

Vegetarian Sausages an Chips (makes a change from meat). And tonight I have a rather nice Italian Red and a few of Cuba's finest Havanas finest for desert.

Decided to spice up one of my favorite frozen pizzas a bit. 5 cheese **** sauce pizza with a layer of pepperoni.

DSCN2516.jpg

Decided to spice up one of my favorite frozen pizzas a bit. 5 cheese **** sauce pizza with a layer of pepperoni.

DSCN2516.jpg

From all of us at tech-forums we give you this try not to have a heart attack by age 30. :p
300.jpg

After massive dish washing at the soup kitchen for 3 hours straight me,myself,and I had this:
IMG_20140512_130431_252.jpg

Back
Top Bottom