The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Tuna steak (heavily buttered and peppered) and rice (nice and salty). I eat that a lot.

Woah, I had tuna steak (buttered and peppered) last night too! OMG! :p but seriously I did.

No breakfast today, no lunch today, probably gonna grab some HJ's for dinner on the way to a mates place.

Pondering whether I should have some late night home made tamales. Idk if I posted I had them the other day, but them plus beans really made my stomach explode. Not the best on a house with plumbing problems lol. F-it, gonna watch me a movie and smother those tamales in sour cream :devil: (Job interview in the morning should be interesting)

Ha ha! Nice.

I'm gonna have some maranara meatball sgetti!!! mmmmm

(also note: PP: you'd better get those plumbing problems fixed before the baby comes... nothing like not being able to take a shower once the baby has showered you with puke LOL. it happened to my bros ex-wife LOL I laughed so hard!!! [I hate her so it was extra satisfying!!!!])

Not up to me to actually fix it. The problem is the aerobics septic system and that could cost up to 8000 dollars to fix. Isn't my house, not my dime. I think all it needs is a drain, some chlorine tabs, and fixed sprinklers and it'll be fine but I'm not the one with the "professional" opinion.

Back
Top Bottom