The Food & Drink Thread

Sorry to hear you were down, Spud. What did you finally decide on?

Well the thing is I don't really drink much so in th end I decided to leave it. It wouldn't of help tbh and I knew that. Just decided to get an early night that night.

Just having a Bottle of Euroshopper Energy Drink and to day I had garlic sausage and rubbish like biscuits, crisps, and chocolate.

Gonna make some sausage and bacon later on some Tiger Bread from ASDA.

I backed off the Monsters a bit. Back to FUZE teas and a lot of cappuccino. I'm trying the chocolate with extra caffeine. Gives me the jitters but keeps me awake. Still drinking the Arizona teas, though not so much. The store keeps running out of my favorite flavors. Kinda like running out of the Monster Mega Green.

I got called back in to work the audit shift here so have to stock up on energy drinks to keep me up. I'm up at night any way so nothing new here.

So in my sickened path of who know's what I went over to the cafeteria to grab some food. Told the guy ham and cheese omelette with extra cheese. Then like half way through I said better yet slap that on some Texas Toast and toss some hashbrowns on the grill. Guy was like, that's the first. I said sorry, I'm sick, idk wtf I want.

Anyways, grabbed picante sauce because breakfast, then grabbed mayo because sammich. Not paying a lick of attention I put both on the sammich and to my delight it tasted fantastic.

Easter dinner.

Ham, whipped potatoes, cole slaw, deviled eggs, green beans, squash casserole, cracker salad, mac & cheese, yeast rolls, cherry cheesecake, and strawberry shortcake.

Chicken thighs wrapped in bacon on skewers, sausages, a rump cap, and an entire log of tenderloin, all cooked over a slow coal fire. Split between 3 people T_T even more painful than it sounds

@S0UL- give this ham glaze a try, mate. You won't be disappointed, if you can get jellied cranberry sauce down there.

1 16 oz can jellied cranberry sauce
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp allspice

Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan. Heat slowly until smooth, beating with a wire whisk or rotary beater. Spoon over ham at last half hour of baking.

To day I haven't had much as I just CBA with cooking so had some Micro Meals Nuked. The other day thor I had fried onions in a small amount of gravy with diced beef. Mash Potato and swede. Kinda like a Sundays dinner but it was pretty upmarket as the onions and beef were soaked in red wine and I cooked them in the oven slowly.

Back
Top Bottom