The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Beer was also pricey. Meh.

YOU DO NOT GET TO SAY THAT! Not until you're paying $10+ on average for an on tap pint, or $16-20 for a six-pack that's not just watered down water :grin:

Ate some leftover pizza, a chocolate pastry thing, plus a can of fanta. Healthy lunch haha

YOU DO NOT GET TO SAY THAT! Not until you're paying $10+ on average for an on tap pint, or $16-20 for a six-pack that's not just watered down water :grin:

Ate some leftover pizza, a chocolate pastry thing, plus a can of fanta. Healthy lunch haha
16-20 bucks? Damn man, that's cheap liquor over here.

It was $3.50 for a Bud light. Too much for my taste. But again, I'm more of a mix drink guy anyways.

A pint of beer over here is about $6 in town, up to about $8 in the more flashy fashionable bars, about $5 in a crappy local pub.

coffee coffee coffee and coffee and applebee's looove that place.

About to have some jumbo shrimp, giant clams, lobster, corn on the cob, large mushroom and pepperoni pizza, root beer, and ice cream to top it off.

I just grilled a couple of turkey hotdogs on the George Foreman. Not bad.

I'm surprised I never posted in this thread. Few days ago we stopped at this mom and pop type Italian place down the road from us for some good eats. I was told it was good, but I was like eh I'll find out for myself. So I ordered a medium Sicilian Lasagna deep dish pizza thinking that would be a good amount for me alone. Price was 14.99, and I thought this was a bit steep for a pizza, but payed it anyways because it sounded good. Boy oh boy, when he put that thing in front of me I went 0_0

20120814_192054.jpg

Words cannot even begin to explain how delicious this pizza was. I'm the kind of person who can eat a large Pizza Hut pizza by myself depending on how hungry I am. I was starving and 2 slices of this made me almost vomit it was so much but I couldn't stop eating after 1. They gave me the equivalent of an XL pizza to go box for my left overs. 6 slices of this bad boy filled it up and I just NOW finished the left overs after eating a piece for lunch and dinner every single day. Worst part is, I'm doing the exact same thing next weekend because it was so good.

Back
Top Bottom