The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Lemon-garlic chicken helper, twice baked potato, peas, yeast rolls.

Microwave 10inch chicken burger baguette thingy. I actually have a preference for microwaved bread as it goes very soft. Not a fan of crunchy baguettes. Chicken was decent too. Topped with tommy k and it's pretty damn nice for a 60second meal.

Two piece of pepperoni pizza, a piece of supreme pizza, and a chunk of Tennessee Mud Cake.

Two pizzas (one Supreme, one Meatlover). Can of coke. Still can't get any higher than 76kg (165lb). T_T

Two pizzas (one Supreme, one Meatlover). Can of coke. Still can't get any higher than 76kg (165lb). T_T

It's not what you eat, it's how often you do it. Do that 3 times a week with no exercise. I pretty much eat unhealthy food 95% of the time. Surprised im not even heavier, actually.

I actually ate a Goodfellas Meat Feast earlier and it was the closest pizza to take out pizza i've ever had. Not quite there, but respectably close.
http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=271435226 A 10" pizza, basicly 4 largish slices.. best part of 1000 calories. Pizza is definitely evil with calories. Sad thing is I nearly always buy 12" pizzas but they didn't have a 12" version of that pizza.

In other news Tesco were doing 10KG of decent brand basmati rice for £5. 1KG bags are usually £2.50. So yeah I picked it up.

Lol, I think our pizza place only sells 12" pizzas
Lucky for me I can't avoid exercise; my trip to work every day includes a ~3.5km walk.

Had some chicken cacciatore for lunch, probably pick up some chinese for dinner tonight, maybe chilli prawns :D

been 24 hours since I ate anything... LAWLz.

waitin on hubby and sis to come back from shoppin so I can eat some berked perterders.

Back
Top Bottom