The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

So you over baked the potata's did you ? someone needs a repeat in home economics class again. :D

Raisin and cinnamon oatmeal, one banana, grape juice, and 1 granola bar at 7am.

I just spend £30 on a single pizza lol. But I split the cost with a friend.

The base pizza was a 13.5inch Mighty Meaty from Dominos pizza. However we asked for no mushrooms and onions, then we replaced the tomato sauce with BBQ sauce, added extra ham, bacon rashers, chicken, ground beef, sausage, peperoni, chorizo, steak strips. Then we figured we'd actually have double servings of all of that. So we got some fat ass thick pizza with about 1cm of BBQ sauce, and about half an inch of loads of different meat and cheese. We also opted for the cheese stuffed crust along with it.

Anyway they were so shocked at our order they rang us back just to check we wern't joking (We used the app to order).

Best damn pizza I ever tasted. Holy crap was it nice.

The base pizza was a 13.5inch Mighty Meaty from Dominos pizza. However we asked for no mushrooms and onions, then we replaced the tomato sauce with BBQ sauce, added extra ham, bacon rashers, chicken, ground beef, sausage, peperoni, chorizo, steak strips. Then we figured we'd actually have double servings of all of that. So we got some fat ass thick pizza with about 1cm of BBQ sauce, and about half an inch of loads of different meat and cheese. We also opted for the cheese stuffed crust along with it.

Anyway they were so shocked at our order they rang us back just to check we wern't joking (We used the app to order).

I gained five pounds just reading that...

I finshed off some lentil soup/stew I made yesterday. I took a hambone from Easter out of the freezer, boiled it with carrots and onions, stripped the meat, added lentils (the American kind that fall apart) and brown rice, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, italian seasoning, and a bay leaf. I let that simmer until the rice was good and done then pulled out the bay leaf. It was good, but the italian seasoning gave it a sweet taste.

Fish fillets, coated with some herbs/spices and fried in a pan, then lightly crumbed and very lightly battered and deep fried for a short period. + some chips. + some James Boags

We hit IHOP today (International House Of Pancakes).

My wife and I split a steak fajite quesadilla appetizer. I had the big steak omelette and a short stack (three buttermilk pancakes) with maple syrup (my wife ate one of the pancakes). My wife had a pot roast melt with hash browns. We ate way more than we should but it has been weeks since we got to go out and just juke around.

Ended the evening with a 40 minute walk on the Greenway.

Went to Souper Salad with the fiance. I had 2 large plates of salad. Bout to eat a steak/chedar/mushroom flatbread melt while watching some House.

This deserves a double post. I want to eat this.

82469459.jpg

Sounds nice and all, but, i would have got Papa Johns. Their pizza's are much nicer, i had an extra extra large BBQ chicken pizza with double BBQ sauce, chicken and onions.

Plus it was buy one get one free so..... my brother got one aswell.

Back
Top Bottom