The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

In the process of eating a grated cheese and bacon sandwich, buttered to the extreme and w/ chilli mayonnaise :D

Damper roll with steak/mayo/chilli/butter/cucumber/single lettuce leaf. Steak was cooked then left to rest for ten mins before going in the sammich too. I SEE YOUR SAMMICH YAMI AND I RAISE YOU

Zaxby's sweet and smokey sandwich meal, and a Mr. Pibb.

The most delicious heart attack you'll ever have.

Trotter you get Five Guys in TN?
or, the real question, do you have Bojangles.

you get Five Guys in TN?
or, the real question, do you have Bojangles.

yes, we have Five Guys. Actually, I met H4x3r at one for lunch one time. And, yes, we have Bojangles but I prefer Mrs.Winners over Bojangles (but like Hardees for breakfast, hands down). We've got Zaxby's, too.

I had one of Subway's new oven fried crispy chicken subs today.

spaghetti, raviolis, mac-n-cheese, doritos, kroger big wheels (big round ice cream sammiches),and milk. LOL

Grapenuts and vanilla soy milk (can't all be fast-food and mr. pibb).

So excited for tonight, trying a new recipe!
Crockpot - Beef roast, carrots, potatoes, sweet onion, garlic, and 2 packets of Korma simmer sauce (curry), served over rice.
Will let you know how it is in about 9 hours.

Trotter, I've never been to Hardees and I feel like I'm missing out. Do love me a cajun fillet biscuit with bo-rounds and sweet tea from Bojangles though, probably the main reason I don't want to leave the south.

I've posted several times in this thread about Hardee's biscuits and gravy. Good eatin' right there. And they have been running a special of late around here... two country fried steak biscuits for $2.50.

My wife likes their Monster Biscuit every now and then...

H_MonsterBiscut_Menu.png

Back
Top Bottom