The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Last night had CiCi's where I had a cheeseburger pizza. It tasted EXACTLY like a freakin burger. I didn't even read the sign and just grabbed cause it looked good. When I finally got to it on my plate I got about half way through and was like......I'm not eating a burger am I? My friend and Mariah looked at me funny..I said, dude this thing tastes like a burger! They where like....maybe cause it's the cheeseburger pizza? I felt stupid.

Right now I'm eating a bowl of Ranch Style beans with sour cream.

ramen and rice and pizza and pudding and ice cream and oreos......

Not all in one meal I hope.

Last night had CiCi's where I had a cheeseburger pizza. It tasted EXACTLY like a freakin burger. I didn't even read the sign and just grabbed cause it looked good. When I finally got to it on my plate I got about half way through and was like......I'm not eating a burger am I? My friend and Mariah looked at me funny..I said, dude this thing tastes like a burger! They where like....maybe cause it's the cheeseburger pizza? I felt stupid.

We had a bacon cheeseburger pizza from walmart last week. It tasted just like a burger too. And I had some cheeseburger Combos a while back that tasted like like them too. I think for the Combos it was that they tasted like pickles and mustard.

Also just ate chicken with rice, salad, and hidden pear salad. I couldn't find any of the pears!

it was in one meal LOL!!!!!!

and I just had ice cream and then chicken and now pudding and the last of the oreos and then some green beans and then some coffee.

Just had sweet and sour chicken and chicken rice (I made both), followed by Mrs. Smith's Dutch Apple pie with some Mayfield's Vanilla Bean ice cream.

I had some lasagna, speghetti, oreos, ice cream sandwitches, and pizza today!!!! was eatin my pizza while watchin tron legacy.... LOL...

Lamb Korma, two cans of Monster energy drink. One was a can I hadn't had before, adding to collection ftw!

Back
Top Bottom