The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Butter Chicken with Lentils curry thing. Awesome, even if you don't usually get excited about beans. + coke.

Speaking of Swiss Rolls, try freezing some. They are like an ice cream sandwich with chocolate coating.

I used to do this all the time! Now we are too poor to get them anymore.:( Then you can eat the chocolate off the outside and then eat them all the way around, a layer at a time (cake/cream/cake/cream) until you're done.

Had some hamburger helper enchilada but puked it out within 5 mins :( Tummy's been bad ever since the miscarriage. :(

oh well I'll loose some weight :)

Really? Lentil soup is awesome. It's like meat in the form of a vegetable.

Really? Lentil soup is awesome. It's like meat in the form of a vegetable.

For some reason lentils has reminded me of the most disgusting thing i ever ate. It was on the plane to canada, and they were doing these panini things, but they only had chickpea ones left. So i had that, and i was hungry so i ate a good half of it. But only after stopping it occured to me how absolutely disgusting the thing was, words can not describe just how nasty it tasted.

I cooked supper tonight. Sloppy joes, corn off the cob, and broccoli with soy sauce and garlic. I ate the sloppy joes w/o bread and had broccoli.

had more stouffers mac-n-cheese.... my food intolerances are bad. cant eat much else but ravioli and mac-n-cheese....

Back
Top Bottom