The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

I had some Old World Kitchen Mozzarella and Garlic Chicken Sausages and some peanuts for lunch, washed down by a grape Powerade Zero.

I read that as scousers mac-n-cheese and was about to drop a message to saxon asking wtf it is..

LOL no, but I must admit we are the only place in the world I have found boxed mac-n-cheese on a take away menu, same for spam fritters and kebab calzone's.

Liverpool benefits from a established migrant population in the food area, we have just as many Chinese places as we do Indian (disguising food), and Italian and oddly a few American restraunts owned by real Americans not a chain, same goes for Argentinian and Mexican places too we even have a really nice Brazilian place too.

I was taken out for supper. We went to Golden Corral. I had steak, bourbon street chicken, baby back ribs, and talipa.

but I must admit we are the only place in the world I have found boxed mac-n-cheese on a take away menu, same for spam fritters
There are couple near me that do mac-n-cheese, and both get a lot more common up north.

Back
Top Bottom