The Folding NUKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason I'm not folding right now, is because power bills can become quite expensive.

But, I do like the idea of having a large farm of PC's with the Via Eden processors.
Those things are not fast, but are extremely power efficient.
Ten complete systems with Via Eden processors working at 100% would still use significantly less power than my current rig would.

The original client is not programmed to use multi core setups, thats why its only running on one core..
And you wondered why it took 7 days... Lol, Silly you....

Okay... i D/ld but i dont get how i run it... theres no exe that seems to start anything except cmd.

Install it, then go to the SMP Folder, run install.bat, when it says to press any key to exit, then run fah.exe then fill out all asked information. Answer all no's to five questions asked.

**** FAH client hasnt updated my points keeps giving me messegae saying it couldn't send in my work im ****ed, BTW i was #12 in that list you posted

Does it always happen?
Sometimes it will not be able to send the work because the stanford servers are down? BUT, it should be able to send at some point.

Wow I dissappear for 4 months and our team has gone up 200 spots lol, Good work guys, only 2 more months of not having my computer and i'll be back with smp. Right now its folding but not smp, my friend who's taking care of my computer cannot figure out how to get it to work.

Keep It up...

Does it always happen?
Sometimes it will not be able to send the work because the stanford servers are down? BUT, it should be able to send at some point.

Only recently in the past 3 days been trying to send in a WU but keeos coming up error, this is the first time this has happened, btw its the Text only version, but it was sending them in before

Well as of late the servers have been offline every now and then, that may the problem. Just don't worry about it, they will keep the results and continue attempts to send them. You will not lose the work you have done. They will just store it until a stable connection can be made.

Unless it continues for another day or more. Then there is a problem, most times a complete uninstall and deletion of all client material and reinstall will fix almost any problem..

k waited and it sent results in finally i wa just waiting for this WU to finish so i can reinstall XP,seems like HaX3R is climbing the ranks very quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom