Folding@Home - Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, yeah... I first joined on my iMac G3, It completed one work unit, and then I never used it again because it took over a week (500 mhz :eek: ) So when I got my iBook, I installed the graphic client, and the screensaver client. My iBook has completed three work units... But when I check 'my stats' it still has my personal stats as only having completed one work unit last year (which is when my iMac completed it's one work unit) How do I get their system to recognize my new one? :confused:

you see that in my sig??? i know you like it!!

hhahaha suckers...i'll let these pc's around my house do something :)

I have folding running on the machine to my left.

I have Seti running on the machine to my right...

Im scouring the universe for ET and helping in the task of curing serious diseases all while sitting on me arse......cant be bad....:)

skibereen said:
Im scouring the universe for ET and helping in the task of curing serious diseases all while sitting on me arse......cant be bad....:)
LOL! that's a funny way of putting it
I did join once, but my 500MHZ Pentium 3 was going nowhere
I have to shut down my computer every night, and it doesn't complete a working unit in one day

Okay. You've convinced me. I'll join in on my P3 650 notebook and try to help out a little. My notebook pretty much sits there under my bed running 24/7 anyway so it might as well be doing something for a good cause.

Congrats all! I will have my PIII 24/7 sitting in the corner running 24/7 trying to help us out a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom