Not open for further replies.

Ste

Do not Stare at my Avatar
Are in a lot of trouble!

Right now I am testing these settings.
Clock: 3.708 Ghz (412.5X9)
Vcore: 1.387
Load temps: 57C

Yea thats right people, if this is successfull I will be getting work units done in under 13 hours.....!

On a side note, I am just loving this Abit IX38 Quad GT motherboard, its, shall I say uber....

Are in a lot of trouble!

Right now I am testing these settings.
Clock: 3.708 Ghz (412.5X9)
Vcore: 1.387
Load temps: 57C

Yea thats right people, if this is successfull I will be getting work units done in under 13 hours.....!

On a side note, I am just loving this Abit IX38 Quad GT motherboard, its, shall I say uber....

How do you intend on beating 220 school pc's with P4 3Ghz ?
That's if they ever tell me wether they will let me.

'Nuff said.

3dmark06?

so KMAN how do I make the cool list

You tell me that KMAN is the best tech forums member that existed... :)

Nah, your in anyway. I have had good previous encounters with you :D, wait that sounds wrong.

Your a cool guy, that'll do.

You tell me that KMAN is the best tech forums member that existed... :)

Nah, your in anyway. I have had good previous encounters with you :D, wait that sounds wrong.

Your a cool guy, that'll do.

ya with my twisted mind, I would interpret that very wrong.. xD

I found it especially funny when you made TheEnd say Xbox360 is a better console than a Playstation 3, but he didn't want to xD

and we thread jacked lmfao

once my new rig (well preowned xD) is done, I'm gonna turn this into a Folding Machine, and do some suicidal overclocking too, because it takes two weeks for a freaking WU!!

No amount of overclocking will ever make your current PC a better folding machine than a Casio Calculator, yes, even the non scientific ones. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom